How To Become An ATC
Applying to become an Approved Training Centre (ATC)
- Complete an IAC Approved Training Centre application form.
- IAC will send out an assessor to evaluate your workplace.
- The cost for this must be paid before the evaluation will be conducted.
- Once the applicant has paid the annual subscription an approved ATC certificate will be issued to the member.
- Once a practice receives an ATC number, they may then go ahead and employ learners on the learner-ship.
- A contract must be entered into between the ATC and the Learner (suggested training employment contract can be obtained from the IAC)
- A copy of the signed contract must be lodged with the IAC.
- The Learner must register with the IAC as a student and pay the annual subscription fee.
All enquiries to the above must be directed to either the Chief Executive Officer (Ehsaan Nagia) or the General Manager (Prakash Singh) on 021 761 6211.